Thursday, May 6, 2010

End of the Year

So this school year is ending quickly, and I have so much I need to do. I have 100000 projects and finals are rapidly approaching. Not to mention I have work. I have been wanting to spend more time on my blog, but I really haven't had the time. I am so sorry. I would love to post really frequently, but it's difficult. Anyways enough of my sad woes. I came on here to ask suggestions for what I should post. Do you like nail of the days, rambles, fashion?? Leave me a comment and let me know. Also if you could share the love and tell others about my blog, it would be totally appreciated. (Not that I am saying you have to.) I am also wondering about makeup tutorials also in blog posts... I am a little iffy on posting pictures to random people though... This blog post is ending up to be pretty pointless. Haha I just felt the need to post something.

I was thinking of doing a favorites of the month, but I think it is too late into the month. Let me know if you would be interested in one next month.

Have a lovely week everyone. Happiness is a state of mind, so let's all focus on positive thoughts.

If you want to be happy, be. - Leo Tolstoy

You never know what life is like, until you have lived it. -Marilyn Monroe

Peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no trouble, noise, or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart. - Lady Gaga
XOXO,
Cathy

No comments: