Monday, May 3, 2010

Wish List

Hey everyone! I just wanted to do an update for you guys. I really need to get into a schedule to make sure I update regularly. I have been working a lot lately and I have some extra money to spend. I decided to make a list of things that I want the most right now to get and I plan to get them this weekend. Hopefully... :) I have been super busy so we'll see if I will have time for that. Lately I have been wanting a ton of makeup items, so I tried to narrow it down to a few that I really want.



1. I want a MAC bronzer because I am low on the one I have right now. Currently I have a MAC bronzer in Refined Golden, but I have hit pan. Since I have some extra money I really should go out and get one. I am thinking about getting the one is Golden, but I will have to take a look in person. ($22)

2. This is MAC's new Chromographic Eye Pencil. I have heard so many great reviews on it. People say it really brightens up your eye without looking as harsh as a white eyeliner. I don't know about you, but to me it looks pretty cool. I will be getting the shade NW 15/20. ($14.50)

3. This is a MAC lipstick. The picture is no particular color that I want. I have 6 items from MAC that I would like Back to MAC for a free one. I will probably end up picking a light pink color. Definitely not the bright red shown here.

4. This is Clinique's All About Eyes Concealer. I have been using MAC's Select Moisturecover Concealer for awhile now, but I want to mix things up now. I have heard really good reviews about it and I am really excited to try it out. I have dark circles under my eyes that I love to conceal. (Don't worry, I know I make it sound like I have bruises or something. Haha they are genetic and are a pesky flaw that I can cover up pretty well.) ($15.50)

Everything after number 4 won't be in the picture I just thought I would share some other wishes. ;)

5. MAC makeup wipes. I really like them to remove my makeup at night. They are really nice and I like the smell. The reason I buy these is because they end up being pretty close to the price of drugstore ones. (Plus drugstores don't have a back to MAC policy lol.) ($26 for 100 wipes)

6. I don't know if I will actually get this too soon... but this is Benefit's High Beam Highlighter. I have been wanting one for awhile now, but after reading this blogpost. Check her out she is really sweet. :) ($24)

6. Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 by Urban Decay. *Sigh* I want this really badly but currently is only available online. I really want to wait till it comes out in stores, so I can look at the product myself. I just don't like buying makeup online. ($32)

Ok, so this post was pretty long. I hope you enjoyed it though. What products have you been lusting over? Leave a comment!

XOXO,
Cathy

2 comments:

Devea said...

Oooh! Now I really want to try the Clinique concealer! If you try it out I would love a review on it!

Cathy said...

I would love to. :) It looks really promising.