Monday, March 15, 2010

40 Beauty Questions TAG

Ok so I thought this would be a great break the ice kind of blog.. haha. Anyways this is 40 questions that many bloggers have already answered. I absolutely love reading these so I hope you will too. :)


Skincare

How many times do you wash your face daily?

I try so hard to do it 2 times a day. I am really bad at night, even though that is more important because you want to wash off your makeup. When my laziness wins I just use a MAC makeup wipe and off to bed I go.


What type of skin do you have? (dry, oily combo)

I have combo. I tend to be a little greasy in my t-zone but the rest of my face is on the dryer side.


What is your current face wash"

Mary Kay's Velocity Facial Cleanser (I have been really wanting to try the Clinique 3 step system. We will see I guess)


Do you exfoliate?

Kinda...


What brand do you use?

I have this Clean and Clear Morning Facial thing that is kind of exfoliating. I really need to get a real exfoliater though. >>>>>>>
What moisturizer do you use?
Mary Kay Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer (again i want the 3 step)
Do you have freckles?
Nope
Do you use an eye cream?
Nope, but I really need to...
Did you or do you have acne prone skin?
No, and thank God!
Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No I have heard mixed reviews. It works for some, doesn't for others. And it doesn't claim to be a miracle worker either...
Makeup
What foundation do you use?
I don't use one at the current moment.
How about concealer?
I use MAC's Select Moisturecover in NW15 (I use this for under eye circles that I am cursed with)
Do you knwo your undertone color?
I am not really sure about this but I think I am cool with pink undertones.
What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Never used them... They look pretty though.
Did you know you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I don't really follow that at all.
What brand of mascara do you use?
Loreal Telescopic I believe.
Sephora or MAC?
MAC because I don't have any big Sephora's by me. But I really love Sephora :(
Do you have a MAC pro card?
No, but I wish
What makeup tools do you use in makup application?
Mainly brushes and fingers.
Do you always use a base/primer for your eyes?
Yes Urban Decay Primer Potion
For the face?
No
What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Mainly neutral colors. I really wish I had the guts to wear brighter shades.
Do you use pencil or liquid liner?
Pencil
How ofter do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I don't think I ever have.
What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Beautiful, but tooo too messy for me
Do you use mineral makeup?
If MAC's mineralized skinfinish counts..
What is your favorite lipstick?
I don't really wear lipstick.
Lipgloss?
MAC's dazzleglass in goldilocks. loveee
What is your favorite blush to use?
I only have one blush right now :( and its MAC's fun and games from hello kitty.
Do you buy makeup on Ebay?
no
Do you like drugstore makeup?
Depends, but for the most part yes
Do you go to CCO's?
If I can
Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I would love to
Are you clumsy with putting on makeup?
Sometimes in the morning
Name a makeup crime that you hate.
TOO MUCH BLACK EYELINER. You look like you have racoon eyes if you don't work with it correctly.
Do you like colorful shades or neutral shades of makeup?
Probably neutral
Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Hmmm Blake Lively, Kim Kardashian, and Lauren Conrad
If you could leave the house with only ONE makeup item, what would it be?
Concealer
Could you ever leave the house without makeup on?
Yes
Do you think you look good without makeup?
yes
In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?
MAC I think....
What do you think about makeup?
Love it :)
WHEEEEEWW that was alot. Do this tag on your own blog and leave me a link. I would love to see your responses!

XOXO,
Cathy



No comments: