Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello

I have so many blogposts that I want to put up. Today I got some really exciting finds from Target and Sally's. I will do a post on what I got later, but I need to upload the photos to the computer, and I am feeling pretty lazy. I am trying to post as frequently as I can, but it has proven itself to be difficult. I was watching Julie and Julia today and it gave me hope to keep writing on my blog. People could be reading it, but they aren't leaving comments. I have barely posted anything so I am not too discouraged.

Right now I am wearing China Glaze's Heli-YUM from the Up, Up, & Away Collection. I am really falling in love with China Glaze. I still love OPI, but China Glaze is just as nice, and it is cheaper. I am a nail polish junkie. I have so many nail polishes that I bought and haven't even used yet. Can someone say addiction? I realize I have that problem, and I'm working on it. I absolutely love makeup too, but I don't buy it in as big of quantities as nail polish. I will try really hard to post my haul tomorrow...

My mom did the sweetest thing for me and bought me some candles from this little shop. They will be in the pictures in the upcoming post. This post is jumping from one thing to the next. I really am just typing what I am thinking. Oh I got New Moon today. I couldn't help it when I was at Target. I also have the Twilight special addition. Normally I wait for DVDs to be cheap but I really like the Twilight series. Twilight was a cheesy movie, but I still loved it. I'm a bit of a fan since I fell in love with the books. They were so addicting. I love reading, but rarely do I find a book that I stay up till 3 AM even though I know I have to wake up early the next day.

Alright so I think that is all I had to say for a quick post. PS You will see in my next post, but I have been trying to have more artistic pictures that aren't just plain jane. Comment and tell me how you like them. That is if you are reading this.......

XOXO,
Cathy

No comments: