Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome to this Blog

This is my first blogpost for this blog. I have been really inspired by some of the blogs I follow, and have decided to do one myself. I have done a blog before, but I never really got into it. This blog will be about makeup, fashion, hair, and nails. (pretty much everything beauty related lol :P) Please follow and leave comments! Tell other people about this blog too. Anyways to start of this blog I will try to do at least one blog post per day. After the first week I will try to update a couple times a week. I would really love all the feedback I can get :). This blog will pretty much have everything and anything on it. This is just the intro to the blog, and I will hopefully post something else today that is more interesting than this. Ok well I don't think I can ramble too much longer.... Have a nice day! :)

XOXO,
Cathy

No comments: