Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sephora and More

As many of you know, Sephora is having a 15% off sale! You get 15% percent off your whole purchase online or in stores. The only catch is that you are a beauty insider (which is free). Go to www.sephora.com to check it out. I suggest becoming a beauty insider because it is free and you get to know about new product, promotions, deals, and many other things going on at Sephora. Tomorrow I plan to make a quick stop at my Sephora in JCPenney. I would love to go to an actual store but the closest one to me is about 40 minutes. Even though I'll be getting 15% off, I don't know if I can justify going out of my way for that. I really wanted to get the NARS So Famous Set, but the Sephora in JCPenney doesn't sell any NARS. :( That's a bummer. The sale is April 12-19. I know it is about to end, but I thought I would let anyone reading this know about this sale. A couple of things are out of stock online because of this sale, so hurry up and take a look. On another note, I hope to get some clothes to freshen up my wardrobe for spring. The weather is getting so nice and I feel like I have barely anything springy. I just love the trends going around for spring, so I am excited to see what is out in stores. Would anyone like a clothing/ makeup haul to see what I got?? Anyone? Haha I know I will be lucky to even have 1 comment on this post, but I still think it is fun to write. I know in the previous post I promised some pictures and such but they got deleted accidently. It's not like anyone really reads this.... I am thinking about doing more nail of the days which I will probably include in posts about other things or make a post all by itself with that. I have been lusting after several nail polishes specifically, and Ulta is having a buy 2 get one free deal... So we will see how that goes. Plus I have a free polish for Ulta rewards. That may mean that stop into Ulta for a quick look tomorrow also. I am really excited about Urban Decay's new tinted moisturizer. I am just worried that there lightest shade may be too dark for me, so I am waiting for it to come out in stores to check it out in person. I heard the formula is really nice but the pump on it is a pain in the butt and the packaging is a bit cheesy. Normally I really like Urban Decay's packaging, but I think I agree with the blogger's reviews. I think it would be the greatest thing to be sent products to review and try out. I don't really think that will ever happen, but hey who nows. I have to get better at blogging more often. If you are reading this leave a comment please. :) I don't even care if it is anonymous!

XOXO,
Cathy

No comments: