Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bittersweet Symphony-- The Verve

This is such a cute tag! You get a little look into what people's music taste is! Everyone feel free to do this tag. I got this lovely tag from *Viva La Fashion*
The Rules
1. Put your ipod/ Mp3/ iTunes on shuffle.
2.For each question press the next button to get your answer.
3.You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds.
Now onto pregunta numero uno (spanish for question number one. just showing off my skills... haha just kidding I have only taken one class on spanish . :)
If someone says "Is this okay?" you say:
Good Life -- Kanye West
How would you describe yourself?
I Can See Clearly Now-- Johnny Nash
What do you like in a guy/ girl?
Free Fallin'-- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
What is your life's purpose?
Just A Girl-- No Doubt
What do your friends think of you?
Fluorescent Adolescent-- Arctic Monkeys
What do your parents think of you?
Lovegame-- Lady Gaga Ok that is wrong..... Haha you can tell this is totally random...
What do you think about very often?
Fall For You-- Secondhand Serenade
What do you think of the person you like?
Broken-Hearted Girl-- Beyonce
My music taste really is random. Lately I have been really liking alternative bands. I like oldies, a little rap, pop, alternative that kind of thing. Leave a comment if you want to do this tag. :P)
XOXO,
Cathy
P.S. As for the title, I put my iPod on shuffle and this is the song that came up. :)

2 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Nice mix of songs, haha :) Very fun feature
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Cathy said...

Thanks so much! I thought it was a fun little post. :)