Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ulta Haul

On Sunday I was running some errands after Church and I made a stop at Ulta. I thought this would be a fun little post that you guys would enjoy. :) I went to a sporting goods store and picked some boring shorts and such... Without further ado, I should begin my haul!






So I thought it would be best to take one photo of all the products. Do you guys mind?
When I went to Ulta, they had a great little Clearance section, so I will share those items first. They had an Essie nailpolish for $0.99! Can you believe that? It is a gorgeous summer red, and I couldn't resist! I looove nailpolish! The color is Turning Heads Red :) The next great steal is the hair product kit in the back! It has 3 items for only $13. I really wanted a leave-in conditioner and I think this was perfect! It has Sexy Hair's Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner (doesn't that just sound soo healthy?), Smooth & Seal Anti-Frizz & Shine Spray, and a water bottle. I thought this was super cool that it was that cheap. Would you guys like a review on any of those hair products?


I picked up an extra NYC Blushable Creme stick for my sister. (As talked about here.) She really loved it so... I just can't help it that I'm that nice! JK! It's really inexpensive, but it is the thought that counts. I got an Essie crystal nail file. I have really wanted one. They are really great because you can use them forever because they never get dull. I also got a cheap Ardell eye lash curler just to try.


Finally, the last product, and one that I am pretty excited for trying... Mario Badesco Drying Lotion. I will do a review for this and let you know what I think about it.


I recently got Netflix and have really been enjoying it! It's bad because I have been watching too much tv and such... I am going to start the shows Heroes and Lost. I know Lost has sooo many fans so I have to start watching it. Especially because it's already over so I don't ever have to wait a week for a new episode.Well I think that's it! Hope you enjoyed it! Leave a comment!


XOXO,

Cathy

4 comments:

tasha~ said...

You are going to love the Essie Crystal File! It works wonders!

Cathy said...

I just gave myself a manicure and I love it already! I love the idea of never having to repurchase a nail file! I have heard that it is less damaging to your nails than regular files. Have you noticed that at all?

tasha~ said...

Yes! They will get stronger and won't peel. You will see the results very very soon ;)

Cathy said...

Oh that's great to know. I'll make sure to mention that in my my next post. (which will be nail of the day.)