Thursday, June 24, 2010

Long Time, No See

So I know I haven't posted in forever! Things are going to change now though. I had computer problems, which made blogging difficult... I have been taking it easy and really enjoying the summer weather. (Except it seems to storm 90% of the time. So more correctly, I enjoy the weather when it is nice.) I have ton of reviews and ideas of blog posts that I am going to be doing. I just wanted to make a quick post explaining myself. I really want to be a more active part of the beauty blogging world. Leave a comment of any of the blogs that you really enjoy. I really like fashion/ makeup blogs. :) I know I make a lot of promises to make a post about this or that and I haven't really been following through! I am so sorry, and things are going to change ASAP!
Some Ideas for Blog Posts:
-MAC's Select MoistureCover vs. Clinque's All About Eyes Concealer. I would take about the coverage of dark undereye circles and blemishes.
-My Hair Products (Shampoo, Conditioner, Mousse, and Such.
-Nail of the Day (I will post a new one every time I change my nail color. (Unless in case of being extreme busy or if it is a color I already have posted here.)
-Favorite Products of the Month. Would you prefer at the end of the month or beginning of the next month? I know it doesn't really matter, but I am just wondering.
-Hauls? Possibly if you guys are interested. Clothes and makeup? If I showed clothes would you rather I wore and took a picture or if I just showed what it was?
-Product Raves. If I had a product that I really was loving, I would tell you guys about it.
-Vanity Tour. The organization of my vanity and the set up?
Alright so those were just some ideas I had. Leave me some love in the comments please!
XOXO,
Cathy

No comments: