Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NOTD

So this post is basically going to be a ramble. I am just going to warn you now. :) The color I am wearing on both my hands and toes is Turning Heads Red by Essie. I talk about this color in a previous post. I am assuming that this color is being discontinued because the polish was so discounted. Now I have no idea what is going on with my camera, but all the pictures it takes are blurry to semi- blurry. So sorry this picture looks so off. I promise the color is not at all an orange red, although that's how my crazy camera photographed it. I tried my new Essie Crystal Nail File, and so far I really like it. I heard it is supposed to be less damaging, and I have heard it from a reader that it has helped her nails not peel as much. I suggest this to everyone, but I would like to have a little warning that it feels different than a regular file. If you are have sensitive nails, you may not like it. (I have no idea if I am saying so it makes sense... I have re-written that sentence multiple times. Oh well)

So I have been hooked on the show Heroes. I have been flying through the first season. I watch an episode basically whenever I have the chance. Today I mainly stayed away from that and got some more productive things done today. I am always working to make my blog better so I decided to get a new picture up top and now you can listen to music while you are on my blog. I picked 25 songs that I personally like for you to listen to you. Do you like this new feature or is it annoying? I plan to change up the songs and get new ones every once in awhile. Speaking of tv and such Pretty Little Liars comes on tonight. I have been really into that show because of all the mystery... I have so many questions about what is going on. Some of the characters seem a little predictable, but I can't help but watch it. I just finished re-reading Eclipse because the movie is coming out on June 30. :DDDDDD I am super excited about that. I am not going to the midnight showing though :(. Ok I better stop rambling! I only meant for this to be a quick update post... :} Thanks so much for reading!

XOXO,
Cathy
P.S. I have a poll going on. Please answer... It's anonymous. :) Thanks!

4 comments:

Devea said...

I read the Pretty Little Liar books and while they are a little creepy, the series and TV are both so entertaining! LOVE the color of the nail polish!

Cathy said...

I totally missed pretty little liars! I was setting up a new tv so the cable box was unplugged so it didn't get recorded. I guess I will just have to watch it online. :) I really just love a classic red, but I have never actually had one... And trust me my collection has every other crazy color in it.

Viva La Fashion said...

so bold. and perfect for summer. :)

Cathy said...

I know! You can never go wrong with a red in my opinion. :)