Thursday, July 1, 2010

Important Update and Eclipse

WARNING: TWILIGHT/ ECLIPSE TALK. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. :) Haha
Update (Please read, I promise nothing about Twilight :D)
I just wanted to let you guys know that I am leaving this weekend to go on a vacation. I should be back next weekend though. I am thinking of just taking a little blogging break for that week and resume posting when I get back. I will try to write up a post or two, so I can just publish them during the vacation... I haven't really decided so I will keep you guys updated on whether or not I will be doing that. Honestly my little vacation isn't going to be that exciting because I am just staying with a relative of mine. I will probably take some pictures to share with you guys, but I don't really have any plans for that week.
Twilight Talk
On another note I went to see Eclipse today with my sister. We went to the earliest showing hoping to beat any crowds, and we were correct. The theater wasn't that full and everyone stayed quiet during the whole movie. I was dreading having to watch it with people screaming about Edward/ Jacob the whole time. I really enoyed the movie and I have to say it is the best of the Twilight movies that are out so far. I am super excited about Breaking Dawn and am really hoping they split it into two parts like the rumors say. All the actors have been reported saying that they are on board with it being two parts and hope that Summit officially does make it 2 parts. You girls/guys should definitely go see it if you have seen the other two movies.
Am I Team Jacob or Edward you ask? Well that's a tough question... When I read the series I absolutely hated Jacob, and was total team Edward. After reading the series again and watching the movie, I have really sympathized with Jacob. I have learned to really love him. It also doesn't help that Taylor Lautner is cuter than Rob Pattinson. (In my humble opinion) So I have to say for the books: Team Edward, for the movie: Team Jacob. By the way in Eclipse, Jacob is shirtless multiple times.
Was the movie exactly the same as the books? No. They kept the plot mainly intact, and took creative license on it. If you want the EXACT SAME details and plot as the book, than you should probably go read the book. Just saying. The creative licenses that they took were alright with me and helped keep the movie going and not make it last 20 hours.
So that is my opinion on all things Twilight as of right now. Have you read Twilight? Do you love Twilight? Are you planning on seeing Eclipse? Leave me a comment letting me know.
I really love and appreciate everyone who reads this blog whether or not you comment and follow me. If you are reading this leave me a quick comment just to let me know you are there. Please? I'll give you a cookie. ;)
XOXO,
Cathy
P.S. The poll is still going on, so please vote. I want to get feedback to know how to best improve. I can't improve though if I don't know how much you like this blog. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I really really like yours too. I love all the pictures, it's a very nice layout :)

I just got back from a vacation, but this weekend I'm leaving again. So I'm dying to see Eclipse!

xo, gina

Gina said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a blog award. You can see it on my blog :)

xo, gina

Cathy said...

Thanks so much! You are so sweet. :)