Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You Inspire Me

I feel like I have been in tune with my creative side this week... This weekend I went shopping, and found tons of cute things for my room. Would you guys like a room decor post? The things I bought are really inexpensive and they add a lot of character to my room.

Not only that but I have been listening to a ton of music lately, and trying to discover new bands. I am all about little known bands and such. By the way, Pandora= LOVE. I listen to Pandora Radio on my iPod ALL the time.

I have been reading a ton of books lately also. I like to put on some music and just sit back and read. So relaxing! I read the Blue Blood Series by Melissa De La Cruz. The books are really adventure packed and an easy read. They have vampires, love, and more all in one series. :) I also read Shanghai Girls by Lisa See, which was really good. It helped me to understand the Chinese culture a lot. I really love learning about different cultures, it is fascinating to me.


Last, but not least, dancing has inspired me. No I don't know how to dance, but I do watch So You Think You Can Dance. I wish I could take a dance class so badly. But I am afraid, I am not under 10 years old, and that makes it difficult to take a class. :( BOOO! I would love to take a laid back dance class with people my age. I don't want to become a professional dancer or anything, I just want to learn the basics.


Look at that girls body! How can it be possible to do that? I envy that so much.



This picture is from a previous season, but you get the point. Dancers have such lean perfect bodies. Sigh... They make me want to get into super shape like them. Watching them dance gives me goosebumps! It is so amazing the combination of dance and music. These people inspire me so much.

What inspires you all? Sorry I have been MIA for a little while. I guess I was just busy being inspired! Haha Well I am off to watch Chelsea Lately now.
Love you all!

XOXO,
Cathy

2 comments:

Gina said...

I would lovve a room decor post! Decorating your room is just so much fun.

I love So you think you can dance, but I haven't been watching this past season since I always forget to watch. But the show is amazing!

xo, gina

Cathy said...

I would forget to watch it too if I didn't record it. I can never remember to turn on the tv when something comes on! Ok I will work on a room decor post ASAP! :)