Thursday, July 15, 2010

Road Trip!

So in my previous post I talked about the little road trip with my sister. We ate at Chipotle, and it was delicious. I have never actually ate there before and it was soo good. For those of you who haven't heard of Chipotle, it is a Mexican Grill. The main two food dishes are tacos and burritos. I had the burrito and it was huge! I couldn't finish, so I took the rest home. Unfortunately we didn't go home right away, so it sat in the heat for a couple of hours. Needless to say, I threw it away when I got home.



This is a headless shot of what I wore that day. I just took off my makeup when I decided to take a picture of my outfit. The top I got at American Eagle. It is a racerback tank and I paired it with a black cami underneath. It was so hot yesterday that I tried to go for a minimalistic outfit. I paired the shirt with jean shorts by G by Guess. (It is this store that I have at my mall. It's like a sub store of Guess.) I think it is supposed to be a little lower end in prices, but I am not really sure. Anyways they have a great clearance section there and that's where I found these. Flip flops are my shoe of choice during the summer.





I fell in love with the little peace ring that they had on the display by the counter. It is sterling silver, so it is a durable ring. I just really like that it is a little accesory to go on my finger. I am going to start buying more rings to wear now. :) They had the best smelling candles, so I decided to get one. I really love candles, and I thought the lid for this is soo cute. The scent is called Dolche Vita and I burned it while I cleaned my room. It smelled delicious!

Thats it for now! I hope you all are doing great. :)

Do you like the ring?

XOXO,
Cathy

No comments: